Guidelines for contest entries
The following guidelines are put in place to keep the contests professional and fair to all who enter. Entries that do not meet these requirements will be deleted from the contest.
Before entering contest, read the design brief thoroughly.
No Copyright Infringement
All work must be released for individual usage or purpose usage grants. All entries must contain copyright-free art or art released for entrant’s and public use. No unauthorized use of any copyright images, text, or other material will be accepted.
All Entries Must Be Submitted Online
The source files to winning design entries must be uploaded within 24 hours.
Content should fit the category. Content should be appropriate for public use. (If it wouldn't be acceptable for a Times Square billboard, it won't be accepted here.)The content/design should be unique and interesting to a motocross audience
Image Format Requirements
- Designs must be created in vector format. Remember to keep the original vector files of your work. Do not upload them.
- Designs can be in any format. Hand drawn, painted, digital art etc.
- Designs must be in .jpeg or .png format.
- Larger file will be needed if you win the contest. *If the size and format requirements are not met, the quality and resolution of your images will be compromised.
Other Format Requirements
- Mockups not allowed. You need to show the normal view of the design not just a mockup of the design.
- No clipart or pre-made templates or designs that are made or used in tutorials
- If you use templates, check with ELUA for specific copyright details and read the End User License Agreement for clipart rules.
- Photos can be traced "only" if you own the photo
- You may upload multiple designs in one entry unless.
Keep In Mind...Although photography is fine to use, come up with a unique use of it by incorporating it into your overall design. Avoid designs with personalized images and names of family, friends, or other organizations. (Remember that your design needs to relate to a broad user base.)
Authorize Rights To HMAI
By submitting your artwork you authorize HMAI to post your entry on our site indefinitely, and grant HMAI the right to use and display prints of your design.
HMAI Reserves The Sole Right To Determine Eligibility
Each entry will go through an approval process to determine if the artwork meets our criteria before the entry will be available for judging.
HMAI Reserves The Sole Right To Adjust Contest Rules Without Notifying Contestants
Based on the volume of entries or legal requirements, contest rules can be changed and updated without notice. Contest participants are responsible for checking the site for changes, and should review the rules prior to each submission.